Market Your Franchise
The most efficient and economical way of marketing your Franchise.
- We constantly carry out marketing activities in order to attract buyers.
- We have databases of qualified Buyers.
- We have affiliated offices coast to coast and Internationally to expose your listing.
Some of the activities we carry out are:
- Pre-qualified Buyers.
- We share the marketing information of your franchise. <
- Relaying of the information of prospects to the Franchising Company.
- Communications with the Franchise Directors to expand on the information on prospects.
The sale of an existing Franchising company is very similar to that of buying an existing company, The following steps will help you understand the process:
- Between Seller and Broker a sales price for the business is established.
- The Seller signs the sales contract with the Broker.
- The Seller collects all the important information of the business with help from the Broker.
- Seller and Broker get together in order to revise and organize the information of the business.
- A written confidential sales package for the business is put together by the Broker.
- The confidential promotion of the business is initiated in various types of media (our current buyer database, newspaper, digital marketing, magazines, etc.).
- The Broker receives and qualifies prospective Buyers.
- The Broker delivers information to qualified Buyers, after the signature of a Confidentiality Agreement.
- The Broker visits the business with the prospective Buyer.
- The Buyer, with the guidance of the Broker, structures a Purchase Offer, in which the conditions and contingencies to the purchase of the business are established.
- The Broker presents the written Purchase Offer to the Seller, accompanied by a deposit.
- When the Seller agrees to the offer, he accepts and signs the Purchase Offer contract.
- The Buyer deposits with the Broker in an escrow account the down payment for the purchase of the business.
- A closing date is established and the representatives for each party are working on the closing documents. This will include getting the buyer qualified by the Franchisor.
- On the closing day, inventory will be taken, documents are signed, and the business is turned over to the Buyer.