Empire Business Brokers
Empire Business Brokers International, established in 1981, is an innovative, Main St. to middle-market M&A firm headquartered in Buffalo, NY. The firm serves clients from its 70+ office affiliate locations in the United States and it’s locations in Mexico, Canada, Spain, Brazil, Portugal, South Africa, Singapore and The Republic of Panama. Following is a list of Empire’s Services:
- Mergers & Acquisitions. Our Sell-Side advisors help privately-held middle market business owners sell their companies and convert their Equity into Liquidity while minimizing their liabilities. Our transactions are usually of a highly personal nature, requiring absolute confidentiality and the highest level of business ethics, as our clients typically have extensive worries about anyone learning of their interest in divestiture. We develop long-term relationships with our clients and act as their M&A advisor. We help clients find the right solution that optimizes their desires, then we provide a turn-key service to get them from where they are to where they want to go.
- Franchise Sales – We currently represent over 200+ franchises who allow Empire Business Brokers to bring buyers to them for which the Franchisors pay us a success fee.
- Franchise Development – If you want to franchise your company you really need a partner like Empire Business Brokers who can do the two major things you need to successfully franchise your business. We can assist in the development of your FDD, Operations Manuals, Employee Handbook and Business Plan. In addition, we’ll help you market your franchise through our International network of Business & Franchise Brokers.
- Financing – EMPIRE BB assists you in obtaining financing. Banks are reluctant to finance business purchases for several reasons. First, all small businesses attempt to minimize profits shown on financial statements to reduce tax liability. Also, a bank cannot manage a business if foreclosure becomes necessary. Therefore, over seventy-five percent of business purchases are financed by the owners, which demonstrate their confidence in the businesses ability to sustain itself.
- Business Valuations – Any one who has ever purchased a new home knows that an independent appraisal report had to be produced to complete the sale. A business is many times more complex. The key to having a viable valuation performed on a business is to have it performed by an independent third-party service. We strongly recommend that a comprehensive valuation report be conducted by Empire Corporate Headquarters.
- Credit Card Processing – If we can’t beat your current credit card processing fees we’ll give you a check for $500. No upfront fees from you for hardware or software or any hidden fees at all. Only savings for our customers.
- Business Coaching – Our coaches are the best in the business. GUARANTEED!
- Exit Planning Coaching – Our coaches are the best in the business. GUARANTEED!