Buy A Franchise
A safe and proven business method.
Statistics from the International Franchise Association (IFA) demonstrate that in a period of 5 years only 5% of the independently owned businesses survive, while in the case of franchises this is 95%. Franchises are considered to be an investment form that helps minimize the risk of entry into many different types of businesses.
What should a Buyer consider in order to increase his chances of success when he invests in a franchise?
- What are my personal goals and characteristics?
- What is the maximum amount of investment that I wish to expend?
- What is the flow of income that I can expect to receive from the business that I wish to establish?
- How much time will it take to recover my investment?
- What are the franchise options that I have for the city that I reside in?
- What type of commercial space does the Franchisor require?
- If I own a commercial space, what is the surrounding market in terms of where it is located (socioeconomic level, characteristics of the local population, accessibility, surrounding streets, etc.)?
- What are the advantages and risks of the Franchising Company that I am considering?
Consider some of these statistics
- The average cash investment in a franchised business is $85,000 dollars.
- Franchise contracts on average are awarded for periods of between 5 and 10 years.
- Most franchises charge between $25,000 and $30,000 dollars for their franchise fee.
- Royalties for technical assistance or support are 5% to 7% of gross sales on average and 2% for National advertising.
- Most franchises offer the recovery of your investment in a period of between 2 ½ to 3 ½ years.
- Worldwide, franchises grow at an annual rate of between 10% to 12% in franchised units.
- In the United States, 1 out of 12 businesses is a franchise and 1 out of 3 dollars that are spent on retail sales are in franchised units.
Take a look at our Franchise Listings.
EMPIRE continuously updates the franchises that it lists in order to offer investors and future entrepreneurs choose between options that best suit their tastes and preferences, as well as their investment possibilities.